The first ANDEAN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS & APPLICATIONS WORKSHOP AWCA 2020 aims to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in all topics related to wireless communications to share and exchange their experiences, discuss challenges, and report state-of-the-art and in-progress research. AWCA is the ideal arena to foster collaboration between researchers especially from the Andean region, which can take advantage of similar interests and geographical closeness of the region.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- RF channel modeling and analysis
- Real experimentation, deployments, open platforms
- Network Protocols
- MAC Protocols
- Network Algorithms
- Security & Privacy
- Simulation, performance evaluation and analysis methods
- Performance evaluation of wireless networks
Internet of Things
- Device Management
- Factory automation solutions
- Autonomous driving solutions
- Digital health and wellbeing
- Critical communications and public safety
- Agriculture and environmental monitoring
- Smart cities and smart grids
Applications & Services
- Mobile applications, system software and algorithms
- Real-time services
- Fog and edge computing
- Light-weight protocols
- Crowd Sensing services
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to participate in the workshop by submitting short papers (work in progress), full papers and demos. Finally, articles summarizing in a comprehensive way previous work done are particularly welcome.
Articles can be written in Spanish or English. If the article is written in Spanish, the title then the abstract and keywords must also be written in English. The title must have a maximum length of 15 words.
Accepted papers for AWCA 2020 will be published directly, free-of-charge in a special issue of open-access Revista de Investigación en Tecnologías de la Información (RITI), a Latindex, DOAJ indexed journal.
The first anonymous version must be submitted in PDF via RITI webpage on the following link: http://www.riti.es/ojs2018/inicio/index.php/riti/author/submit/1