CALL FOR PAPERS AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION – First International Conference on e-Democracy & e-Government – ICEDEG 2014
The Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Ecuador and the University of Fribourg, Switzerland would like to invite you to participate in this CALL FOR PAPERS for the First International Conference on e-Democracy & e-Government – ICEDEG 2014 to be held in the beautiful city of San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador, South America. Research papers as well as case studies are of interest in the following areas (but are not limited to):
- e-Society and e-Governance: Public Websites, eAssistance, Mobile Services, Public Key Infrastructure, e-Education, e-Learning.
- e-Participation and e-Democracy: e-Collaboration, e-Voting, e-Election, Public Memory, e-Community.
- e-Government and e-Health: Health Portals, Demand and Disease Management, Home Care, Mobile Emergency, Tele-monitoring.
The organizing committee is comprised of researchers and lecturers of the University of Fribourg, Switzerland and Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Ecuador.
Accepted papers and case studies will be published in our Open Access platform for e-Democracy & e-Government. To improve the visibility of all published papers, they will be archived and indexed in different research-oriented Open Access platforms such as: zenodo.org and openaire.eu. We are getting partnerships with other Open Access platforms. The best case studies in the conference will have the chance to be published in the text book (Meier,A. (2012). eDemocracy & eGovernment – Maturity Levels of a Democratic Knowledge Society. Springer, Berlin, Germany, 3rd edn).
- Paper submission deadline (full paper): extended deadline for submission until February 9th, 2014.
- Paper Acceptance Notifications: February 28th, 2014.
- Camera-ready: March 31st, 2014.
– Upload your manuscripts using EasyChair https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icedeg2014